Any Start-up needs a Start-up of Trust!
We aim to encourage those innovative startups that push the boundaries
of the future!
We recognize the hard-work involved in developing a startup!
We celebrate the entrepreneurial spirit in the
Join us in our adventure!
_____September 27th at 6.30 pm____
“Award Ceremony of CESAwards2017 Hungary Finale”
On Wednesday, September 27th at 6.30 pm at “Mosaik Space” we will announce
the 12 top Hungarian startups winners that will further compete in the regional finale of
Central European Startup Awards.
Who will be the Fortunate WINNERS
This year, the competition was incredibly challenging!
- 350 startups and ecosystem supporters were nominated
- 222 startups accepted the challenge and applied
- 55 were selected by Ambassadors (see full list of Hungarian Finalists)
-But, just 12 Hungarian Startups from 12 Categories convinced the Jury members and will enter in the Central European Startup Awards competition on the regional level!
Only the Best ones will represent Hungary at the Central Europe Regional Grand Finale, and some of them maybe even at the Global Startups Awards.
CESA - Country Ambassadors
The “Ambassador” is the exponent that promote and sustain the development facilitating the evolution of the Hungarian startup ecosystem.
National Jury Board
Tech Leaders and the influential figures from the Business World and Technology select the Bests Startups of Hungary that deserve to be included on the global map of the start-up ecosystem.
Peter OszkóManaging Partner at OXO GroupLinkedIn
Imre HildCEO at Global TractionLinkedIn
Rita VeresMarket Lead and European Practice Lead at Aon HewittLinkedIn
Gergo ZsiborasJournalist at Forbes HungaryLinkedIn
Matyas DoboNew Business Director at Telekom HULinkedIn
Catalin DitCountry Manager at eMAGLinkedIn
Nikoletta SzirmayDeputy Director, Communications & Protocol Directorate at HIPALinkedIn
Remco VeenenbergHead of Content at City AILinkedIn
Sandor PalfyChief Technology Officer at LogMeInLinkedIn
David MeierProgram Officer at Soros Economic Development FundLinkedIn
Csongor FabianSenior UX Architect at EmarsysLinkedIn
Michele OrzanPresident of European ChamberLinkedIn
Barnabas MalnayBusiness Development Advisor at EIT DigitalLinkedIn
About Central European Startup Awards
is the biggest no-pitch, no-conference startup competition in the Central and Eastern European region focus heavily on current Tech-Trends and Innovation that are shaping the future of humanity.
The main purpose of the Central European Startup Awards events is to
- facilitate communication between startups, experienced entrepreneurs, investors and supporters of the entrepreneurial system that come from different geographical areas and have had complementary experiences.
- Encourage the innovation not only at discourse level, but also to provide expertise to boost the growth and development of startups according to the requirements of the present and future.
- Offering that +PlusValue of credibility for the start-up ecosystem in order to facilitate their visibility internationally and globally